Handling Invalid Relationships in Power BI
In this video, we will learn how to handle invalid relationships (blank rows) in Power BI using DAX.
The topics covered in this video are:
- Case 1: Ideal case – only valid relationships
- Case 2: Invalid relationships (blank rows)
- Case 3: Demo – DAX measures and Power Query
Formulae for DAX measures:
- Sales Amount = SUMX(FactSales, FactSales[SalesAmount])
- Avg Sales Amount = AVERAGEX(DimProduct, [Sales Amount])
- Avg Sales Amount Values = AVERAGEX(VALUES(DimProduct), [Sales Amount])
- Avg Sales Amount Divide = DIVIDE([Sales Amount], DISTINCTCOUNT(FactSales[ProductKey]))
- All Colors = COUNTROWS(ALL(DimProduct[ColorName]))
Find our YouTube channel at ML For Analytics.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mlforanalytics/
Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/JyotiDixit1711/
If you like our videos, please hit the like button, add a comment, share our videos and subscribe to our channel. Stay tuned!